Bittersweet Ski Resort is located at:
600 River Road
Otsego, MI 49078
Bittersweet Ski Resort is a resort and recreational facility in Otsego, MI. The resort contains 350 vertical feet, 20 runs, 7 chairs lifts, 2 wonder carpets, and 2 rope tows. The indoor lodge is where you'll find the restaurant, bar, and the full service ski shop. The outdoor grill is a great alternative to grab a burger, brat or chicken sandwich.
We have certified Ski Patrol fully staffed at all times ready to help at the drop of a snowflake. We offer private, semi-private, and group lessons through our onsite ski school, where all lessons are taught by certified ski instructors.
Come on out to Bittersweet and enjoy the snow with us!
Pandemic Policy at Bittersweet
With the safety of our guests, employees and community front of mind, we are excited to welcome skiers and riders back to Bittersweet with altered policies and procedures in place. Below is what you can expect when you visit Bittersweet this year.
*Please note that the operating plan is subject to change as restrictions evolve. We will do all we can to keep our staff and guests safe will still providing the opportunity for skiers and riders to enjoy the slopes.
- Be Courteous to others at all times
- In the lift line, maintain a tip to tail distance from people in front of you.
- Single rider lines may be limited. You should ride with who you came with.
- More outdoor seating has been made available this season.
- Please check the website for hours of operation, snow conditions, and operating policies before visiting.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is suggested indoors.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in common areas.
- Staff will regularly clean and disinfect high touch surfaces and common areas.
- Seating may be configured to allow for distancing.
- No personal items will be allowed to stay on the table or floor space inside.
- Lockers will be available, but we recommend you keep bags in either your car or on the bus.
Lift Tickets and Season Passes
- Bittersweet will not restrict ticket or pass sales.
- We encourage season pass holders to purchase their passes online and pick them up pre-season.
- Limited line capacity indoors.
- Ticket selling station will be available outdoors as well.
- Ski and snowboard rentals will be available. However, there is limited capacity in the rental area and you will may be asked to wait in line outdoors until entrance is granted.
- Shoes should to be kept in your car, or an available cubby/ locker (very limited). LOCKERS ARE FOR RENTAL USE.
- Please visit the Ski School page for details https://skibittersweet.com/snow-school-rentals/snow-school-lessons-programs/
Food and Beverage
Bar hours: Mon-Friday 12 noon-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm, & Sun 12pm-9pm
- Reduced seating time indoors.
- Rearranging, moving, or reserving tables will NOT be allowed.
- Crockpots/outside food will NOT be allowed.
- Outdoor seating has been expanded.
- The patio grill will be open regularly.
What We Expect from You
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms of illness.
- Be physically and mentally prepared to be outside.
- Please think of “booting-up” at your vehicle to limit time spent lingering indoors.
- We ask that you spend no longer than 60 minutes at tables indoors due to limited seating.
- Be respectful of employees at all times.